Monday, August 03, 2026

The Buddha said he was God for seven world cycles:

 The Buddha said he was God for seven world cycles:

Acts of merit was the reason the Buddha became God for 7 world cycles. The Buddha was first born in an empty brahma palace where he was all seeing and holder of power:

This was said by the Blessed One: "Monks, don't be afraid of acts of merit. This is another way of saying what is blissful, desirable, pleasing, endearing, charming -- i.e., acts of merit. I am cognizant that, having long performed meritorious deeds, I long experienced desirable, pleasing, endearing, charming results. Having developed a mind of good will for seven years, then for seven aeons of contraction & expansion I didn't return to this world. Whenever the aeon was contracting, I went to the realm of Streaming Radiance. Whenever the aeon was expanding, I reappeared in an empty Brahma-abode. There I was the Great Brahman, the Unconquered Conqueror, All-seeing, & Wielder of Power.

It may not be far-fetched what the Buddha said he became God for seven world cycles as a result of practicing perfect goodwill for seven years.

Each year represents one revolution or cycle of the earth around the sun and one revolution of goodwill is rewarded by being God for one world cycle.

THE GOODWILL THE BUDDHA PRACTICED FOR SEVEN YEARS MAY BE TOTALLY DIFFERENT, SUPERIOR TO THE GOODWILL OF ORDINARY PEOPLE. EACH YEAR IS ONE EARTH REVOLUTION AROUND THE SUN AND REWARDED BY BEING GOD FOR ONE WORLD CYCLE.

Jesus was referring to a future consciousness change:

Jesus said I have yet many things to tell you but you cannot bear them now, when the helper comes he will guide you to all the truth.

Although entirely ignored by the world, the consciousness change of 1977 is not only of utmost importance to everyone alleviating their consciousness suffering it enable some to understand what they previously could not.

The 1977 consciousness change I triggered was a miracle that benefited everyone.

THE 1977 CONSCIOUSNESS CHANGE ALLEVIATE MENTAL SUFFERING AND ENABLED SOME TO UNDERSTAND WHAT THEY PREVIOUSLY COULD NOT.

No comments: