Monday, March 18, 2024

The proof Jesus is authentic:


 The proof Jesus is authentic:

This secret message about the future coming of another counselor hidden in his farewell message in John's Gospel is the proof that Jesus is authentic.

"If you love me, you will keep my commandments. And I will ask the Father and he will give you another Helper, to be with you forever, that Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees him nor knows him (the world will not know who he is or see who he is); but you know him for he is with you and will be in you.

I told you all this while I was still with you. From now on the Helper, the Holy Spirit whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and remind you of all that I have told you.

I have told you this now before it takes place so that when it does happen you may believe, for I will no longer speak to you. Now the ruler of this world is at hand, although there is nothing of me that he can claim.

From the Father, I will send you the Spirit of truth who comes from the Father. When the helper comes he will testify about me. And you too will be my witnesses for you have been with me from the start.

Indeed believe me it is better for you that I go away because as long as I do not leave the Helper will not come to you, but I am going away and then I will send him to you.

When he comes, he will uncover the lie of the world (style or prolonging words, changing speed and loudness is the lie spoken by everyone) and show clearly what its sin has been, what the way of righteousness is and how judgment has come.

What has its sin been? They did not believe in me. What is the way of righteousness? The One you see no more has gone directly to the Father. How has the Judgment come? The Ruler of this world has himself been condemned.

I still have many things to tell you but you cannot bear (understand) them now. When he, the Spirit of truth comes he will guide you into the whole truth. (A future consciousness change will enable you to bear what you could not previously)

He will not give his own message but will speak only of what he hears, and he will tell you of the things to come. He will take what is mine and make it known to you, doing this he will glorify me. All that the Father has is mine; because of this I have just told you, that the Spirit will take what is mine and make it known to you.

No comments: